Skyline 90 Fluid HeadFor the demanding professional
- 15 selectable fluid pan-tilt drag positions + 0.
- Continuous counterbalance control knob for perfect counterbalance adjustment.
- Perfect for payloads up to 75kg (165lbs) at 30 cm above central tilt axis.
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology & balanced diagonal transition.
- Two bubble levels.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release wedge plate for sturdy camera mounting (optional).
- Mitchell base for flat mounting.
- Robust all-alloy construction.
- Heavy duty, industry standard telescopic pan handles (optional).
- 3 year warranty.
The Skyline 90 is a heavy duty fluid head designed to meet the challenging requirements of outside broadcast productions. Reliability, ease of setup, smooth pans, tilts, diagonals and user ergonomics form the hallmarks of this revolutionary head.
The Skyline 90 has continuous counterbalance control that ranges from zero to 165 lbs. (75 kg.) at 12 in. (30 cm.) above the tilt axis and 15+0 selectable fluid pan-tilt drag positions to ensure optimum drag for any lens focal length. The sliding platform features 300mm of sliding range that glides smoothly and effortlessly with full payload. Skyline 90 also comes with an auto safety lock to ensure a secure horizontal position when loading or dismantling heavy box lenses. The floating calliper pan and tilt locks, with large metal levers, can be operated simultaneously with one hand without causing picture disturbance. Two bubble levels located at either side of the head allow for convenient levelling.
Miller Skyline 90 come with a three year warranty, endorsing the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.
Specification - Skyline 90 Fluid Head
|Payload Range||75.0kg (165.4lbs) @ 300mm above pivotal centre|
|Counterbalance Positions||Continuous adjustment (0 - 100%)|
|Pan Tilt Drag||15 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock caliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+60° / -60°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release wedge plate|
|Sliding Range||300mm (11.8”)|
|Mounting Base||Mitchell base|
|Height Above Bowl||332mm (13.1”)|
|Safety Lock||Quick release tilt lock pin|
|Pan Handle||2 x HD telescopic|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65° C (-40° to +150° F)|