CX8 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy
- Compact, uncompromised performance.
- 75mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- Positive selection radial ring controls.
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with above ground spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3737 CX8 Toggle 2-stage (alloy) tripod system consists of CX8 fluid head and cost-effective yet rugged 420 Toggle tripod with above ground spreader. An ideal tripod system for cinematic and documentary, where the payload and centre of gravity changes frequently due to lens or accessories swapping.
CX8 is the premium head in the 75mm ball levelling CompassX series. Designed for camera rigs from 0kg to 12kg, with CB plus 16 balance positions and 5 levels of fluid drag, it sets the standard in professional compact camera supports.
The CX8 is matched with the 2-stage Toggle (alloy) tripod and above ground spreader to yield a large height range 570-1740mm (22.4-68.5"), offer positive leg toggle locks and the versatility of using the system across all terrains.
Specification - CX8 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||0-12.0kg (0-26.4lbs)|
|Height Range||570-1740mm (22.4-68.5")|
|Transport Length||860mm (33.9")|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions (15+0)|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release, side load camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||167mm (6.6")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|