CX10 Fluid HeadAffordable, stable and robust
- Affordable, Stable, Robust.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- Positive selection radial ring controls.
- Illuminated bubble level.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Side loading, 60mm balance travel camera plate with 1/4” and 3/8” screws.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions.
- Side mounting point for viewfinders and accessories.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- 3 year warranty.
The new CX10 is a robust 100mm ball levelling fluid head designed for users needing the stability that comes with 100mm tripods, cost effectively. Whether the job requires a mirrorless camera, DSLR, cine-rig or a broadcast camera, the CX10 is capable of balancing from 0kg to 12kg. It features advanced precision fluid drag, fast set-up and professional performance.
CX10 employs CB PlusTM technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and 5+0 levels of pan and tilt settings of Miller’s fluid drag with 60mm of camera plate travel, enabling you to easily select the perfect settings to match your configuration for ultimate camera control.
Constructed of lightweight high-strength die-cast alloy and tough composite polymers and featuring precision ball bearings Miller have combined robust engineering with silk smooth pan and tilt camera movements. Built for extreme conditions the CX2 performs consistently over a wide range of temperatures and environments giving you confidence when out on a shoot.
Affordable, stable and robust for heavier loads, CX10 makes a great choice for applications such as news gathering, documentary, wildlife and filmmaking. The CX10 meets the demands for reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are hallmarks of Miller, enabling you to tell your story.
Specification - CX10 Fluid Head
|Payload Range||0-12.0kg (0-26.4lbs)|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions (15+0)|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 Selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release, side load camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9”) ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||150mm (6.0")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
- Pan Handle Fixed With Clamp to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Pan Handle Telescopic With Clamp to suit Arrowx fluid heads
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Arrowx & 1210X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Camera Plate Mini Euro to suit 1206X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Sliding Plate Assembly Mini Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- Accessory Mounting Bracket to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- 1/4" Screw and Pin Carriage to suit all camera plate with 1/4" screw & pin carriage